• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Discount

macobb

Apparently I just missed the Tethrd Black friday sale. Is there anyone that has any idea of discount codes for there stuff? Im looking to buy my first saddle but as you can imagine saving every penny around this time of year helps. Thanks in advance

There’s been a couple every week for the past month. Just have a quick trigger finger or snag a membership & post a WTB ad & get one that way.

I believe Tethrd's only sale in its history was the Black Friday sale, and they sold out pretty quickly. I wouldn't expect another sale from them any time soon.
Also, you almost certainly won't get it from Tethrd before the end of the season, but could through the Classifieds. If you want to buy new, I'd consider waiting until the offseason when folks will likely be selling their current models to buy the next-gen models, or wait and get the next-gen model yourself.

I believe Tethrd's only sale in its history was the Black Friday sale, and they sold out pretty quickly. I wouldn't expect another sale from them any time soon.
Also, you almost certainly won't get it from Tethrd before the end of the season, but could through the Classifieds. If you want to buy new, I'd consider waiting until the offseason when folks will likely be selling their current models to buy the next-gen models, or wait and get the next-gen model yourself.

There was a news release from Tethrd after the sale that said all BF orders would be shipped out before Christmas, so if you have a late season like ours that goes until Feb then you still have a chance to use it.

That’s actually not true. Pretty much everything ordered now will go out in under two weeks. That’s what I’ve been told anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s actually not true. Pretty much everything ordered now will go out in under two weeks. That’s what I’ve been told anyways lol

That's great news! I'm hoping and praying mine will arrive soon so I can start saddle hunting this season. That said, you boys need to update that website notice then! Haha

Sweet!! Sounds like since we are getting on the backsides of most states seasons that demand is slowing enough that supply is catching up.

I wouldn’t say demand is slowing, just increased production to keep up!

Either way I will take it as our gun seasons will be wrapping up soon and bow season will be back in. Lol. I ordered on Black Friday so hopefully it won’t be too long now.

I have tried multiple times to contact Tethrd to see if they have any discounts since I am ready to buy. But have not been able to get a response. Does anyone know if there are any discount codes that still work?

I think they only have the military discount on saddles only. Outside of that they had a Black Friday sale. Haven’t seen any other sale since they dealt with me

Tried that code didn't work. But just purchased mantis kit from member so don't need a code now.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Back