• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd/Kestrel dual treestand harness

Hillclimber

Has anyone put some strong shoulder straps on their saddle with a loop in the back to serve as both a saddle and a treestand harness. This seems like it would be the best of both worlds. Maybe be able to tether in the back like this trophyline?93BE7A44-CDDA-4AA8-B2BD-5AB14EC3B97A.png

Is this for the niche urban/park hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I just prefer to treestand hunt but some trees are better set up for a saddle. Plus I can use the heater body suit in the treestand harness tethered from the back.

22e326ac13ef8deaa0e24d69bc47c5cd.jpg

I added one for my sons saddle just as an extra added safety because he tends to swing around to much when he gets board. He is only 10.

Native Pride
Brian Moore

Does that thing have leg supports like a rch?

Back