• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd One Sticks ..... take my money already

ChrisW

I am the only one that keeps checking the Tethrd site twice a day to see if they have finally posted them up for sale?
Was originally waiting for the sticks to be posted to grab them and also a few other items but now I'm seeing the other items I wanted are backordered.

that's the way it goes at the start of the season.

I really wish they'd give us a heads up when they're gonna go on sale. Its gonna suck to wake up one morning and find out they went on sale in the middle of the night and sold out. At least give us a fighting chance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really wish they'd give us a heads up when they're gonna go on sale. Its gonna suck to wake up one morning and find out they went on sale in the middle of the night and sold out. At least give us a fighting chance!

Exactly! At least if I have a chance and still miss out I could finally relax and be content with what I have for this season.

Yea especially when we got another friggin hurricane bearing down hard on us and I'll probably lose service !! grrrrr... lol

Personally I would of preferred to not know anything about them till I was able to purchase them. But that’s just me and i am not a marketing expert.

Same here! I don’t even need the damn things but I’ve already got myself thinking I need a dozen of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm intrigued but I'm not sure how the glued parts are going to hold up.

I know he don't come round these parts no more but I'm curious if OG Helium Slicer and Dicer turned Tethered pro staff @DaveT1963 sees these as an upgrade. Guy hunts he'll know if this is real hunting gear or mall crawler candy.

Back