• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Predator Bag and HYS strap now on the website

So what's the wait? Is this going be stock that they have on hand?

This is not a strap to hang a platform or sticks. Its to hang your bag, accessories, etc from the tree without using a screw in holder.
I was talking about the bag that holds the predator?!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The HYS Strap is separate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured as much, but when looking at the PRO Pack on the site right under the price it says "Public land legal accessory strap to hang your stuff!" which makes it confusing.

I figured as much, but when looking at the PRO Pack on the site right under the price it says "Public land legal accessory strap to hang your stuff!" which makes it confusing.

Yeah I originally thought the same thing since the HYS wasn’t showing up on the site when I first looked

Then later I could see both and realized that they need to proof read and adjust that wording

5bdcc8ec8e894c70b012cce7c533726c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back