• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TETHRD Predator shipping?

DannyAttacksTheMountain

Hey all,

I ordered me Predator from Tethred on the 13th and haven’t received one of those “order shipped” emails yet. Just curious how soon everyone else has received there order on the predator and if anyone knows how soon they typically ship.

Thanks all,
DATM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I read somewhere that Tethrd only ships one day a week. Based on that and the general consensus that he platforms are in stock, you should get a shipment notice any day now.

28052d530186f12099e3c311bbd65f73.jpg

Happy happy happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it depends ...if you order platform ONLY, it ships quickly.

If you order platform/saddle, they try to keep shipment together, unless you email and request them to break up the shipment.

That's what I was told...

I think it depends ...if you order platform ONLY, it ships quickly.

If you order platform/saddle, they try to keep shipment together, unless you email and request them to break up the shipment.

That's what I was told...

Makes sense. I mean this happened with the climbing gear I ordered. One carabiner was on backorder so they held shipping everything until it was back in stock to save on shipping costs.

Back