• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd recliner vs DIY back band

Mobowhunter94

Hey guys I’m sure there is a post on this subject I just couldn’t find anything. So I know you can use duffle bag straps and such for back band or even sew your own ( I don’t own a sewing machine). My question is the tethrd recliner worth the 35 bucks? Does it have any advantages over duffle bag straps (currently using) ? Thanks y’all wish you all a great season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not used the band yet. I forgot it during our 3 day velvet hunt. Did not find that I really needed it, but I am looking forward to the season opener in a couple of weeks and will definitely have it with me then.

I dont use a backband very often. I do on all day sits which are pretty rare for me. I use a Yeti strap from a hopper cooler. Attaches to my bridge biner and works pretty well for no additional cost for me. If your hunting alot of longer sits it could be worth it for you

I haven’t used it but I’d say no. There are so many things you can use as a back band, and there are so many other things you can do with $35.

Back