• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd teach and train Pearl MS

Outdoorsman33

Anyone heard anything on the teach and train going on in Pearl MS? If so is there anyone going to it?

It’s suppose to be this Saturday at B&B archery from what it says. Just didn’t know if it was still happening or not.

Just got off the phone with the host great guy! He says to be expecting around 70 people I’m gonna try to make it to the event. Really looking forward to learning some more about different setups.

We had 150 or so registered for the MO event and about 80 showed up. Registration is just to get an idea for food mostly. Hope you guys have a great event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had 150 or so registered for the MO event and about 80 showed up. Registration is just to get an idea for food mostly. Hope you guys have a great event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there anyway to know what guys are gonna be at the event from the Tethrd group?

Back