• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Teach-n-Train Columbia, SC

DC10

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know that we will be having a Teach-n-Train event near Columbia, SC from 12-4pm on Saturday, May 16th. It's a free event with free food. You'll be able to test out all of Tethrd's new gear as well as bring your own (if you'd like) and demo it for others. We will also be raffling off some prizes compliments of Tethrd. Everyone who attends will also get special event-only pricing for any Tethrd gear you'd like to purchase. To be clear though, no purchases are required.

Waiting on the Tethrd guys to upload the link so that folks can start registering but for all other relevant info, click on the link below, click on the map, then on the icon in SC for additional details.

Would love to meet as many of you as possible. Hope to see some of you there!

Are there any climbing methods going to be demonstrated?

The saddle part comes pretty easy for me but one sticking, repelling, and SRT are some things I have an interest in but have very little knowledge.

Are there any climbing methods going to be demonstrated?

The saddle part comes pretty easy for me but one sticking, repelling, and SRT are some things I have an interest in but have very little knowledge.
Climbing methods will be determined by those who attend and want to demonstrate their personal climbing methods (which is encouraged). I’ll be bringing my spurs. I also have five wild edge steps with in aider, but I didn’t use them at all this past hunting season.

Hey guys,

Here's the registration link for the event. Feel free to share it with others. They don't need a Facebook account in order to register.

Looks like u need to use FB to register? That’s not an option for me.

Here you go...

Here you go...

Thanks

I see there's one in Pittsburgh PA. It said June 13 anyone know were in Pittsburgh it is being held.

Looks like u need to use FB to register? That’s not an option for me.
Nope. The link I posted works regardless of whether you have Facebook or not. Click the link I posted and then click "find tickets." You'll then be able to register.

For those interested, we plan on moving forward with this event. If you haven't registered as of yet and plan on coming, please do so!

Just adding in one more reminder for anyone interested in coming tomorrow, please do register. And as mentioned previously, we'll be raffling off some Tethrd apparel and Tethrd gear, including a predator platform and phantom saddle :)

Thank you for hosting everyone for this.

Enjoyed the company and food.

Daniel H

Back