• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thanks for the add!

Luckofthedraw

Hey all. Happy to become a part of the tree saddle community. I’ll be a first year saddle hunter this year, and I’m pretty excited. I’m just about to pull the trigger on some gear, but I have a few questions first. (I’ll post separately later). Im in BC Canada, where saddle hunting is not very popular- so their isn’t many people to lean on for expertise. (That’s where you come in). Looking forward to chatting more soon. Cheers. -LOTD

Welcome to the site. Do searches before asking questions. It has probably been asked before. If you can't find it lots of knowledge on here to get questions answered. There are some saddle hunters up there. Look at the saddle hunter map maybe there is someone close by? You will love hunting this way.

Welcome from Texas. I had go through 3 saddles before I found the right one so don't get discouraged if the first one doesn't seem right.

Back