• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The Classic 2 Available Now

kmleach

Vendor Rep
Hey All,

I've had several of you asking when the updated version of the Classic saddle would be available and it is now finally on the site today (7/1), just in time to take advantage of the free shipping for the holiday weekend. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM. Thanks!

The Classic 2 - Latitude Outdoors
The Classic 2 Starter Kit - Latitude Outdoors

@kmleach in a few short bullets could you highlight how the classic 2 differs from the original? I bought and hunted with a classic last year for a bit and had things I liked and dislike about it. I am curious what changes were made. Like others have mentioned in the general forum this simple saddle is underated. I just thought Id also mention like others the color scheme looks great. Thanks for your time.

@kmleach in a few short bullets could you highlight how the classic 2 differs from the original? I bought and hunted with a classic last year for a bit and had things I liked and dislike about it. I am curious what changes were made. Like others have mentioned in the general forum this simple saddle is underated. I just thought Id also mention like others the color scheme looks great. Thanks for your time.

thanks for asking, we actually just published a short video on this today covering all the changes

In short:
- incorporated our rope belt for a metal free design
- increased the “hip-to-hip” dimension for a better fit (from @Nutterbuster feedback)
- redesigned our g-hooks on the removable leg straps so they are now VERY easy to get on and off but still have the keeper bar so they can’t fall off
- changed to an amsteel bridge
- molle loops in front of the linemen loop to place accessories at an easier to access location

Just got the classic 2 in the mail a couple weeks ago. I’ve owned a couple saddles and this was by far the highest quality one I’ve had. I’ve had a couple practice sits with it and it is very comfortable was able to adjust it right to the sweet spot. my girlfriends first words about it were “this one is really nice, I don’t wanna know how much it was!”

Back