• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The first official Florida Saddle Hunter Meet up

Fl Canopy Stalker

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Hey everyone, I just want to brag on my fellow Floridians for braving covid, some rain and the unknown to get together, share ideas, saddles, platforms, climbing methods and black berry “juice :)sweatsmile:)”. I can say officially we had 28 people who rsvp’d to come. Due to weather, illness, work and a duck hunt, official attendance was 18. I personally had a blast sharing stories, trying saddles and even a few new unique inventions and hope to do it again next year. A big shoutout and thanks to @Weldabeast , @JAYBO , @rickhall20 , @Islandshooter , @OFFSHORE , @ScottL , @RookieJD for helping make the event mildly successful and a lot of fun!

The hog hunt was postponed to today due to weather. Maybe a few hog pics will arrive later. Until then here’s a few pics (warning some pics of the infamous weldabeast might surface, view with caution)FA8D0A83-8C38-4586-A357-5202D4C710E1.jpeg5873606E-01F7-4D54-9E08-54027482611A.jpeg

It was GREAT meeting everyone, putting faces to forum names, and trying out all the cool gadgets!!! I not only think we should pull this off once a year, but pick a few places around the state during hunting season and do this multiple times throughout hunting season!!! Big shout-out to FL Canopy Stalker and "Da Boss Lady" for putting this together and being great hosts. . .I enjoyed the hell out of it crappy weather and all.

P.S. to FL Canopy Stalker - I still would like one of your saddles. . .you'll have to let me know what form of payment you like being cash wasn't good enough any of the three times I offered it for the camo saddle ;) :D - LOL. Thanks again and I will be in touch soon to place my order.

If u look real close almost everybody has on the exact same hat....hmmm coincidence?.... Free swag woot woot

In case any of ya forgot and wanna get more.....

View attachment 61448
SWEEEEEEEET NECTURE!!! I'm looking forward to another campfire shared with you, Weldabeast. Between the good booze, checking out your hunting gear/set-up and listening to how your mind works, it was great!!!

Thanks everybody that showed up yesterday I had a great time and it was awesome to finally put names to faces. I can't wait to meet up this fall for some hunts!!!!!
We will definitely have to do some hunting this fall!

It was GREAT meeting everyone, putting faces to forum names, and trying out all the cool gadgets!!! I not only think we should pull this off once a year, but pick a few places around the state during hunting season and do this multiple times throughout hunting season!!! Big shout-out to FL Canopy Stalker and "Da Boss Lady" for putting this together and being great hosts. . .I enjoyed the hell out of it crappy weather and all.

P.S. to FL Canopy Stalker - I still would like one of your saddles. . .you'll have to let me know what form of payment you like being cash wasn't good enough any of the three times I offered it for the camo saddle ;) :D - LOL. Thanks again and I will be in touch soon to place my order.
The wife may or may not have had a little too much to drink lol but it was definitely a good time rain and all. And whenever you’re ready sir, you know how to reach me lol by the way next year I think I’ll have it catered so that y’all aren’t stuck eating my cooking :sweatsmile:

What did you guys think of the sidewinder??
I can’t speak for everyone else, but it reminded me a lot of the phantom only that it was large enough to cover my butt. I already told Jerry it leaned like a dream. It’s also very well made. It worked out well when combined with Weldabeast’s special foot rest/platform

Back