• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The Hateful Eight team discussion thread

ImThere

I haven’t seen our team thread so I started one. If there is one @redsquirrel please delete this one.

Anyone in the woods?
I’m supposed to be but I have decided that the stomach flu was a better option! I have never been so miserable! My stomach hurt less when I had appendicitis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going this afternoon, I could have put us on the board a couple days ago but it wasn't the buck I was after, I got a decent shooter at this spot, hoping i can still catch him on his early season pattern.

I’m supposed to be but I have decided that the stomach flu was a better option! I have never been so miserable! My stomach hurt less when I had appendicitis!
Not good, hope you get better and get after them.

I was wondering how long this was gonna take. It’s 80+ degrees up here and on top of that the mosquitoes are relentless after all the rain we’ve gotten lately so I’m staying out of the woods this weekend. Should be out a couple times this week though.

Get well soon- that sux
My first day out should be Oct. 8th in Mass.
Then headed to Ohio the week of the 21st. I'll be in Ohio scouting the end of this month for a few days.
Then to Maine for 10 days late November muzzleloader.
I'll do my best for you guys.

Yes, Tues and Wednesday are looking good temperature wise for Wisconsin. I am going to be hitting a lot of Barron County forest land this year. I ended up with 6 tags after gun and bow are combined.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

2 weeks till season opener. We had some flooding over the summer. While scouting Marsh I bumped a bruiser. Hoping the patterns didnt change from the flooding.

Deer season isnt open yet, so i went fishing....red can i get points for this.
3e771f17331955fe67f352ddc682c00a.jpg

dd96a6614a42328c09c01b1662ac9b34.jpg

It’ll be a while before I get out and going. PA starts in 2 weeks, and I’ll be out 1-2x then a break until the last weekend of October through archery close mid-November. Have some good opportunities on a farm that I’m going to do a 3 day hunt in Nov

If your ever interested in a road trip I scouted an area in the micheaux mountains with 3 shooters. Ideal for a 2 man setup. 1 covering the transition between 2 clear cuts and someone in the draw heading down to water.

If your ever interested in a road trip I scouted an area in the micheaux mountains with 3 shooters. Ideal for a 2 man setup. 1 covering the transition between 2 clear cuts and someone in the draw heading down to water.

I’ll keep that in mind. My hearts telling me yes, but my brain says the wife won’t be thrilled LOL

Not till next Saturday here in Ohio. Pulled a card today couple pretty good bucks in the area

Scouting Ohio this Monday to Wednesday. Great trip but wife is confused. We are flying in to see my daughter at Bucknell (middle PA) I drop wife back off in Harrisburg to fly home and continue my journey to Cambridge Ohio to scout for some Public land bucks. Hunting third week of October. Just filled my MR 28...not sure it will be a carry on...yikes
3202a07d1880c4255bf6fe6879f74956.jpg

Last edited:
Back