• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The No-Shame Thread

Nutterbuster

SH Member
In line with @kyler1945's cathartic griping thread, this here is place to confess your sins and darkest desires.

I'll start...

I've always wanted to use a butt-out tool. I'm not sure what Freud would say about that, but golly gee I wanna see what I'm missing out on. You know they have a version 2? It's been around for years and they've IMPROVED it. Could it be? Might it be? A game changer?

I also miss my hand climber sometimes.

I don't really care for bourbon. Rye whiskey is ok. Vodka is delicious.

I'm unsettled by possums. @denots, there, I said it.

I've rocked a man-bun before. And I liked it.

I don't always just drink domestic lite beer. Sometimes I like a nice, hoppy, slightly prissy and hipsterish IPA.

My wife knows more about cars than me.

I think tenderloins and filet mignon are both practically tasteless and mushy, and highly overrated.

[QUOTE="Nutterbuster, post: 460343, member: 2273"

I think tenderloins and filet mignon are both practically tasteless and mushy, and highly overrated.
[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to figure out which of these is the greater sin. Both are highly offensive. :yum: I guess I will have one less YouTube subscription. Just kidding of course.

I like this!

Glad I’m not the only one that sometimes secretly misses his LWHC.

Not sure what to tell you about the butt-out tool. I have one to hopefully try this year too soon as I can get a deer (I’ve had opportunities but passed because there’s bigger in the area, and I was getting my friend a shot at a deer since he’s never had the opportunity.)

I really like my WE steps a lot but don’t like how long it takes to set them up. Problem is I’m trying to decide on the “perfect” set of climbing sticks to supplement but at the same time part of me can’t decide if I even like sticks to begin with.

Here’s some heresy for you. As much as I love saddle hunting, part of me wants to get back into stand hunting, maybe not in place of saddle but.. that LWCG .5 stand is looking awfully tasty.

There’s probably more I’ll think of later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out which of these is the greater sin. Both are highly offensive. :yum: I guess I will have one less YouTube subscription. Just kidding of course.
[/QUOTE]
They are both bad

[/QUOTE]
Sir, this is no-shame zone. We're all naked under our clothes here, brother. ;)

Butt out tool always ends up with **** stuck to it and then you have to clean **** up. Who wants to do that? It does make it very easy to remove said butt hole but it’s not really that hard to do without the tool, is it? Version 2.0 just has a stop to keep you hand off of the hole???

I sit down to pee at night so I don't have to turn a light and wake myself up, and avoid spraying all over. In doing so, I've fallen asleep on the toilet no less than a dozen times and woke up with legs completely numb and no idea where I was.

I have extreme difficulty in making myself get out of bed for morning hunts when I'm alone. Camping or being on location helps this tremendously.

I enjoy holding the bone of a steak, that I took home "for the dog", with both hands and gnawing on it in my underwear on the couch more than I did knife and fork at a restaurant.

I know what a butt-out is, and how it's used. But I have cut up 50 or so deer personally and watched another hundred get taken apart. I can't understand WHY someone wants to pull the butt hole out of a deer... I know why YOU want to. But the technical reasons escape me.

I preach walking and scouting and not settling for less than exceptional hunting sets. I've walked about 4-5 miles minimum on 8 different days now. I've set up few times. Deer are kicking my butt. I know the acorns and browse they're eating. I know the water they're drinking. But it's too dry, and bedding locations are too plentiful and spread out, that I can't pin down anything like a pattern. I'm looking forward to some leaves falling, and taking daytime temperatures with them...

I sit down to pee at night so I don't have to turn a light and wake myself up, and avoid spraying all over.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Mine, I like white claw and all the other versions of seltzer booze. They go down like water and I don't feel bloated after having 8 of them. I just thank god those things weren't around when I was in college!

enjoy holding the bone of a steak, that I took home "for the dog", with both hands and gnawing on it in my underwear on the couch more than I did knife and fork at a restaurant.
Did not want that mental image. Hoping to baby Jesus the couch I crashed on wasn't the one...

Ya know what? Just never mind. Forget it.

I wish I had the desire and fire to go hunt like I once did.

I enjoyed pig hunting at saddleploosa more than the last five deer seasons.

I enjoy turkey hunting more than deer hunting.

I haven’t hunted in three years
Year one work interrupted
Year two shoulder surgery
Year three I haven’t wanted to go, work interrupted, COVID.
I don’t miss it as much as I thought I would.

I sit down to pee at night so I don't have to turn a light and wake myself up, and avoid spraying all over. In doing so, I've fallen asleep on the toilet no less than a dozen times and woke up with legs completely numb and no idea where I was.

I have extreme difficulty in making myself get out of bed for morning hunts when I'm alone. Camping or being on location helps this tremendously.

I enjoy holding the bone of a steak, that I took home "for the dog", with both hands and gnawing on it in my underwear on the couch more than I did knife and fork at a restaurant.

I know what a butt-out is, and how it's used. But I have cut up 50 or so deer personally and watched another hundred get taken apart. I can't understand WHY someone wants to pull the butt hole out of a deer... I know why YOU want to. But the technical reasons escape me.

I preach walking and scouting and not settling for less than exceptional hunting sets. I've walked about 4-5 miles minimum on 8 different days now. I've set up few times. Deer are kicking my butt. I know the acorns and browse they're eating. I know the water they're drinking. But it's too dry, and bedding locations are too plentiful and spread out, that I can't pin down anything like a pattern. I'm looking forward to some leaves falling, and taking daytime temperatures with them...

You being single is starting to make a little more sense. :)

I'll start...

I've always wanted to use a butt-out tool. I'm not sure what Freud would say about that, but golly gee I wanna see what I'm missing out on. You know they have a version 2? It's been around for years and they've IMPROVED it. Could it be? Might it be? A game changer?

Hold on, this question needs to be asked before we go any further...

You want to use it.... For hunting.... Right?

Sir, this is no-shame zone. We're all naked under our clothes here, brother. ;)
[/QUOTE]
Don't tell anyone but I was born naked, hairless, and toothless and going that way again. I also shamelessly use my Buttout-2.

Back