• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The power of stealth strips and buckle silencers.

austin1990

SH Member
I know a lot of people already use them, but I never have and finally broke down and ordered some the other day. I prefer buckles on my straps over every thing else I've used, just always had to be careful of the buckle from hitting and dinging. Anyways I was blown away by the amount of difference the strips made and made this quick video! Enjoy!

Sounds to me like the best is to have the material on both stick and buckle, but having it just on the buckle gets you most of the way there.

Back