• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thethrd Recliner

CrackbottomLouis

I ordered a thethrd recliner a few days ago. It said it was in stock. Got an email promptly the next business day saying they were processing my order which was great.

First time I've ordered from them so was wondering what other folks experienced as far as shipping times on an in stock item. Loving the look of their product line (brand new to all this) and want to guage how far out I should order stuff before I'm gonna want to have it.

Well, nevermind my question as it's been answered! Apparently Tethrd is pretty darn quick with their in stock items. Ordered on Sat and just got a shipped email today (Wed). Pretty cool. I know it's just the recliner but I'm pretty excited. Been watching tethrd vids since I first started thinking about saddlehunting. Might wait till after the preseason rush and get my butt into a mantis.

Back