• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TideWe

EricS

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Have any of you used TideWe rubber boots. I’ve heard they are comparable to mucks but never recall heard of them until a hunting beast video. Seen some of the thp guys wearing them also. Having dry, warm, comfortable feet seem to be way down those guys list of priorities.

Comparable to Mucks but quite a bit cheaper.

Haven’t heard any complaints about them yet. I don’t own a pair but won’t hesitate to buy some when my Lacrosse Aeroheads wear out.

Last edited:
Tidewe is teamed up with Dan Infalt.

Code Dan20 for 20% off all products.

I’m going to give them a shot. Ordered a pair this afternoon. Thanks.

I’m probably going to pick up a pair of these I don’t wear rubber boots a whole lot but need a pair for the Truck just Incase

I got a pair not long ago and love them. I walked 4+ miles in them last week checking cameras and scouting deeper in an area I want to hunt next season and was really surprised at how comfortable they were. Highly recommend, I think they are just as good as muck boots and half the price.

Got tidewe neoprene boots for couple seasons. Probably about 100km of rough terrain while scouting on them.
Very happy so far

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, mine are 3 years old now and still going strong and plenty of tread life left.

Mine are three years old as well. They are showing wear but they have held up as good as any I have owned.

Back