• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Took all of about 3 months

Tr33_n1nj@

SH Member
I heard about Dan Infalt about a year ago, then found out about John Eberhart about 3 months ago, and then stumbled on this site.(yeah, yeah I’m behind the curve). Thanks to everyone who posts here you have all been very helpful to me in learning something new, and I appeciate the free sharing of knowledge that exits here. I ordered an Aerohunter Kite on 8/30 and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. While I’m not expecting it to be here before our archery season opens in mid-October, I will have some trees prepped and ready by the time rut rolls around in late January/February. I live on the Gulf Coast of Alabama and hunt in Pike and occasionally a few other counties. While saddle hunting will be new to me, I have used climbers and lock-ons for several years. Hopefully this will be another upgrade to the toolbox and help my chances of filling tags and the freezer. And maybe even my wall. Just wanted to say hello to all y’all. I’m usually a laid back guy, and I’ll probably try most things at least once, I might even hunt by the moon position every now and then. Just don’t try to convince me to put Clorox on a stump.
*poof* Tr33_n1nj@ out.

Last edited:
Welcome from Georgia. Do you ever hunt Rucker?

Welcome from Arkansas - like the laid back approach. And I agree, The BEAST is also a great site for tactical information. Good luck this season!

Back