• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

trad bow holder

wayne r

so I was asked to come up with a way to carry a recurve or longbow in the field so this is what i came up with, the antler tip is off a roe deer, it works really well and is real easy to undo for a shot but the bow carries nicely like this hands free for glassing,regards wayne
VDwEZJX.jpg

r41zCqX.jpg

I am not sure why you can't see them is there anyone else with this issue, i could try and re load them, I will post more pics later to show the belt area and button hole, it really worked well i spent 12 days in vermont on public land scouting for a black bear and it was great held up really well,regards wayne

Hey it’s me from the phone side, I can seem them. Nice work!

Back