• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trade mark (tm)™

Trademark (tm) ™

• Trademark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (tm)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 2 66.7%
  • (tm)™

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

gcr0003

SH Member
@bj139 I hate seeing you have to type out that half hazard (tm) everytime. So, I went out a found you a real (tm)™

You can make your (tm)’s official just by replacing them with the (tm)™ below.

Just copy and paste away! You can (tm)™ anything now and look legitimate doing it.

Copy and paste: ™

:D

@bj139 I hate seeing you have to type out that half hazard (tm) everytime. So, I went out a found you a real (tm)™

You can make your (tm)’s official just by replacing them with the (tm)™ below.

Just copy and paste away! You can (tm)™ anything now and look legitimate doing it.

Copy and paste: ™

:D
Hey, Thanks. I was thinking of stopping the (tm) anyway. I think it has outlived it's usefulness....if it ever had any. :D

Hey, Thanks. I was thinking of stopping the (tm) anyway. I think it has outlived it's usefulness....if it ever had any. :D
I dunno brother...some pretty crazy things can get trademark and patent protection apparently. Holes in sticks, tread on platforms, using steel instead of nylon or polyester for an aider, splicing...

A lot of your ideas are a lot more disruptive. Hate to see you lose a dollar you earned with that big ole wrinkly brain! ;)

I dunno brother...some pretty crazy things can get trademark and patent protection apparently. Holes in sticks, tread on platforms, using steel instead of nylon or polyester for an aider, splicing...

A lot of your ideas are a lot more disruptive. Hate to see you lose a dollar you earned with that big ole wrinkly brain! ;)
Turning ideas into dollars is hard unless you are willing to come out swinging, IMHO. Thinking is fun. :D Viva la SRT. :D

It might have outlived its usefulness but not its humor. You can’t stop using it now! Crazy contraptions and climbing set ups, Antique sewing machines, and trade marks are synonymous with @bj139 on SH.com now.

It might have outlived its usefulness but not its humor. You can’t stop using it now! Crazy contraptions and climbing set ups, Antique sewing machines, and trade marks are synonymous with @bj139 on SH.com now.
If you insist. Sure. I have a few other ideas for things that are not yellow. :D
Gotta go buy a hunting license now. Hey, it's yellow. :D

Back