• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trail cameras

gumby

I have been running trail cameras in a lot of different locations for 10-15 years now with no luck. Sure I have gotten pictures of deer ,turkeys, coons, yots, skunks etc but no Sasquatch, no Bigfoot, nothing. What am I doing wrong? begining to think maybe there is not any, 2022 is the year. LOL.

I’m really hairy, I’ve lead to a couple false sightings. He knows where cameras are and he’s magic so they don’t trigger on him.

I have been running trail cameras in a lot of different locations for 10-15 years now with no luck. Sure I have gotten pictures of deer ,turkeys, coons, yots, skunks etc but no Sasquatch, no Bigfoot, nothing. What am I doing wrong? begining to think maybe there is not any, 2022 is the year. LOL.
Basically if you have a buck on your trail camera several times throughout a period of time.
You have a pattern.
Reference weather and wind to see if it adds up when he comes by.
if its daytime again look at wind and weather conditions.
Daytime will usually tell you he is bedding close ( outside of the rut).
Night time pics is usually a ways away from his bedding again ( outside of the rut).
the rut is crazy and is very tough to pattern bucks in my areas.
i have a video explaining this check it out if ya want. It really helps when patterning the ones you want to go after.
yea I also am sure people will disagree but it seems to be a good strategy and plan we use all year.
Hope it helps

Trail camera patterns

Back