• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tree Hopper Recon Sling..

I have seen a couple for sale. If your patient you might find one.
The least expensive option anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just got one to test out. Feels good in prelim testing. I don't know if it has 4hr comfort, but it feels like it does. It definitely has 10km comfort!!

I just got one to test out. Feels good in prelim testing. I don't know if it has 4hr comfort, but it feels like it does. It definitely has 10km comfort!!
Updates? I'm eyeing one for myself.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Updates? I'm eyeing one for myself.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I was happy with it. I was only testing it, and did not keep the unit. I am running a Kestrel and a Phantom. I think the biggest issue was that, being inexperienced with it, I kept getting the top and bottom sections tangled when I was putting it on.

Back