• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tree suit and climbing platform

Vtbow

Just pUt some time in with the old treesuit and original cable climbing platform they made. Took a little getting used too and a little noisy, but tons of potential for where a cliber is viable. Super compact and light. Pretty cool. Right around 8 lbs ready to go.2018-06-24 14.19.03.jpg 2018-06-24 14.24.14.jpg

Wow, brings back some memories. Although I never did purchase the platform. I sure was overjoyed when the assassin first came out.
neat, have fun!

I still have my treesuit with the transporter . It packs well but I never got the climber.

Morning never seen one live, looking at the pics it appears the cable runs thru the bracket. My question is does it stay at that angle when you climb or do you have to “move it” as you go? Small minds ask silly questions....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theres a rope that goes fromthe brackedt on the back of the platform cable to th back of the tree strap for the suit. You pull up on the rope as you pull up with your legs and the whole climbing platform"system" comes up. I have a link somewhere to a video of it on an old archive of the website, I'll see if I can find it for ya.

Theres a rope that goes fromthe brackedt on the back of the platform cable to th back of the tree strap for the suit. You pull up on the rope as you pull up with your legs and the whole climbing platform"system" comes up. I have a link somewhere to a video of it on an old archive of the website, I'll see if I can find it for ya.
I like to see that also. I love my Treesuit wouldn't sell it for anything. I use my Kestrel most of the time and my Guido's Web for all day sits but break out the Treesuit every now and then.

I like to see that also. I love my Treesuit wouldn't sell it for anything. I use my Kestrel most of the time and my Guido's Web for all day sits but break out the Treesuit every now and then.
That above link just before your post should get your there. I continue to say I love my treesuit!

Do you think the treesuit or the guidos is more comfortable?

Back