• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Treehopper mini hand drill questions/issue

Jimmy Wallhanger

Got the mini drill. Trying to fogure out the best way to drill on my left/non dominant side.

Also having an issue with the shavings not coming out and having to re drill.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Trying to fogure out the best way to drill on my left/non dominant side.

Just gotta drink your beer, eat your pickled eggs and canned sardines, and muscle up! Practice will make perfect.
Also having an issue with the shavings not coming out and having to re drill.

Some trees play ball better than others. But the big thing is to keep drilling after you've bottomed out. You'll feel it hit bottom. Dont stop. Keep turning. Once it's free spinning and no shavings are coming out, give it a little twist and pull straight out. Don't turn it as you pull.

I have the folding mini and it’s pretty dang sweet. Once you get it started it’s pretty easy to crank without much effort. Just spin until it feels free and pop it out. I find that if I hold the spinning collar with my right hand and crank with my left it gets started pretty quick and is easy after that.

Tethrd-Ginger Ninja/Fire Crotch Fiddler

If you use the flinginairos method of an aider with bolts you only need to drill them on one side of the tree. For me, that’s the right side. Only have to drill half as many holes too. Sweet system. Show him @flinginairos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use the flinginairos method of an aider with bolts you only need to drill them on one side of the tree. For me, that’s the right side. Only have to drill half as many holes too. Sweet system. Show him @flinginairos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aiders are not my thing. Wish I could get down with them but I just dont like the way they feel

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back