• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline 20% OFF END OF THE YEAR FLASH SALE. PROMO CODE: NEWYEAR20 ENDS 12/31/21 11:59 PM.

Just sell some stuff if you keep a steady outgo & influx it would take forensic accounting to keep it all straight…,,,,

That’s my move! More boxes going out than coming in! Especially since she only sees 1/4 of what comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bigterp I hope u understand how genuine of a compliment I meant by that. No offense meant When u reach forensic accounting levels of gear management your in a place most gear guys stride to get to

@Bigterp I hope u understand how genuine of a compliment I meant by that. No offense meant When u reach forensic accounting levels of gear management your in a place most gear guys stride to get to
No I get it. I have a set certain amount I budget to spend on hunting every year. But I also like to try stuff , have to be creative to make it all work.

Just sell some stuff if you keep a steady outgo & influx it would take forensic accounting to keep it all straight…,,,,

My mistake was that I tried too hard to pretend that I was interested in her hobbies. So I do a lot of random questions based on bit and pieces of things I barely remember from previous conversations so she think that I was actually interested. So she thought it was fair that she tries to take an interest in what I do. My problem is that she ACTUALLY paid attention! She just recently convinced (bullied) me from spending my Christmas money on a Helo because I already have a Lone Wolf Sand Cast stand.

My mistake was that I tried too hard to pretend that I was interested in her hobbies. So I do a lot of random questions based on bit and pieces of things I barely remember from previous conversations so she think that I was actually interested. So she thought it was fair that she tries to take an interest in what I do. My problem is that she ACTUALLY paid attention! She just recently convinced (bullied) me from spending my Christmas money on a Helo because I already have a Lone Wolf Sand Cast stand.

You haven't talked about the superior strength of machined aluminum yet, right?

And how Lone Wolf has shut down it seems, so you're down to personal liability with that "old" sand cast stand...

:)

You haven't talked about the superior strength of machined aluminum yet, right?

And how Lone Wolf has shut down it seems, so you're down to personal liability with that "old" sand cast stand...

:)
Did Lone Wolf shut down? I don't see their web site.
Is that why the EDP is on sale???

Did Lone Wolf shut down? I don't see their web site.
Is that why the EDP is on sale???

Lone wolf has been transitioning to Novix and I think it’s officially Novix at this point and no more lone wolf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up an EDP with the 20% coupon. It will sure beat standing on the Hawk HSP Platform, that thing is no bueno. I found myself preferring to just stand on my sticks to that thing, it will take absolutely zero side pressure. Too bad I've got to wait 9 months to hunt with the EDP!

Picked up an EDP with the 20% coupon. It will sure beat standing on the Hawk HSP Platform, that thing is no bueno. I found myself preferring to just stand on my sticks to that thing, it will take absolutely zero side pressure. Too bad I've got to wait 9 months to hunt with the EDP!
I can second the Hawk HSP platform. It is terrible for comfort and functionality. But it is small and attaches to a hawk helium. I liked that part.

I can second the Hawk HSP platform. It is terrible for comfort and functionality. But it is small and attaches to a hawk helium. I liked that part.

Yeah I got it since I already had the Helium sticks and it was cheap. Thought I would be able to skip having to haul and attach a separate platform. Did not work out as I had hoped.

Back