• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Backpack

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
Just thought I’d make sure everyone saw that TL is dropping a backpack this summer! Here are some pics, price point will be less than $140! 19 pockets in total. Bottomland is always just plain awesome!!
ae86eb9ebeb0343b88dafaa1eca9453a.jpg

0c2028e8a8dc60a5c134be57d7512e9c.jpg

4951e0d1abf6a1a24ae2fb2b111f5499.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been trying to find additional details. Are there any yet?

[mention]Jefferson10940 [/mention] is what appears to be a branded water bottle come with the pack? I am not seeing a water bottle on their site?

[mention]Jefferson10940 [/mention] is what appears to be a branded water bottle come with the pack? I am not seeing a water bottle on their site?

That is a sticker on a bottle! I said the same thing lol
But no it does not come with the pack

There’s a 12 minute video on Instagram TV showing the entire pack. Inside and out!

Hunting backpacks are really expensive especially for a good quality one. Relatively speaking price not bad.

I will be honest with you i used a climbing tree stand my whole life, i would walk into the woods climbing tree stand on my back with a hunting fanny pack. I dont know if it has frame but its perfect for me. I really like it for price and have a place to put your platform really sold me i didn't want spend over $200.00 for back pack i don't hunt elk out west so fits me find

After using the trophyline C.A.Y.S back pack it does get start to strain your back after a while. So I think was wrong in long run having frame in backpack matters. I just hate spending more money on that stuff.

Back