• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline knee pads

@Weldabeast I remember you were wanting these, heads up that they are back in stock.

@Weldabeast I remember you were wanting these, heads up that they are back in stock.

Thanks buddy....high five

What is so great about these in particular? They're $33 by the time I pay for tax and shipping, which means I'd better get more than marginal improvement over my current method (strapping a hunting seat cushion to the tree for my knees) if I'm going to order. Thanks!

What is so great about these in particular? They're $33 by the time I pay for tax and shipping, which means I'd better get more than marginal improvement over my current method (strapping a hunting seat cushion to the tree for my knees) if I'm going to order. Thanks!
Are you asking me? Because I don’t know. I just have seen them mentioned on here quite often. I just ordered my first set. Just passing along some info to some other fellows. because it seemed like the right thing to do. Don’t order them. We’re all good

I like them because they are a big improvement over the others I've tried. The extra hard cap things aren't needed IMO. The pad on the trunk doesn't work for me. The first set i bought I hunted with all last season and they have no sign of wear.....they just dirty. I ordered a 2nd set for backup

Are you asking me? Because I don’t know. I just have seen them mentioned on here quite often. I just ordered my first set. Just passing along some info to some other fellows. because it seemed like the right thing to do. Don’t order them. We’re all good
Asking anyone who knows, really. Appreciate you passing along helpful info!

Asking anyone who knows, really. Appreciate you passing along helpful info!
It’s cool. Honestly I don’t know. First year in a saddle and they seem to get mentioned on here as one of the best and I was planning on getting something. But as I’ve said previously, I’m all about overkill since I’m a newbie and have a serious addiction at this point and just buying and trying and then I’ll sell what I don’t need or doesn’t work. Thanks,
Matt

The straps are good, elastic isn't stretched and are like when new ....I walked in with them on atleast 10+ times. I fell in the water with them on and they dried out in front of a fan in 1 night....I was nervous they would still be wet but they dried quicker than i thought they would. I think they worth what they asking

But are they more comfortable than the $12 knee pads from Home Depot that look the same but without the camo? That is the question. Because I have those and they are okay. My knees still get a little sore but no too bad. How do these compare?

I tried a set but ended up selling them. They are okay but I like my other knee pads better. My only complaints are, the straps are really short so wearing them in cold weather over bibs is difficult and the narrow vertical plastic pad with the dimples seems to catch on the bark a lot making noise. It's not the dimples that catches it's the edge of the narrow pad that does. I tried the large hard caps the they come with but still ended up going with my old knee pads. I spoke to Trophyline about the short straps and they said they were developing new knee pads and that they would have longer straps. It sounds like they gave up on making a new design and are restocking the original ones.

I tried a set but ended up selling them. They are okay but I like my other knee pads better. My only complaints are, the straps are really short so wearing them in cold weather over bibs is difficult and the narrow vertical plastic pad with the dimples seems to catch on the bark a lot making noise. It's not the dimples that catches it's the edge of the narrow pad that does. I tried the large hard caps the they come with but still ended up going with my old knee pads. I spoke to Trophyline about the short straps and they said they were developing new knee pads and that they would have longer straps. It sounds like they gave up on making a new design and are restocking the original ones.

Once the vintage stock is sold out your will see new knee pads ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back