• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Neoprene Saddle Package (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnE

I have for sale a full ready to hunt saddle setup. Just not right for me at this time.

Saddle was customized by previous owner with a MN Black Label Suspender harness with gel pads that is more comfortable than the stock harness Medium Neoprene saddle. includes camo knee pads, Trophyline Saddle Accessory Bag, Black Accessory Bag, Two Top Paws, Ropeman Ascender Tree Belt with Black Diamond Locking Carabiner, Extra lineman's strap with two carabiners. Quite the serious setup - ready to kill from.

$375 tyd. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you very much. I am the same hunt4Christ on Archery Talk - and have plenty of positive feedback if you feel compelled to check :)

saddle1.jpg saddle3.jpg
saddle5.jpg

This is a tough to find size. If I didn't have one, I'd probably scoop it up.

Yes it was quite difficult to find this model in medium when i was in the market - hunting out of more fixed stands these days and doing less mobile hunting, so time to say bye. Killer setup though.

I have several climbing stands, lots of brand new arrows, all kinds of stuff. Anything you are hankering for?

I have several climbing stands, lots of brand new arrows, all kinds of stuff. Anything you are hankering for?

Not interested in climbers, dont need any arrows. Would love a quality pair of 10x42 camo binoculars. Also dont have a rangefinder right now. Two things that popped into my head.

I don't have any spare binos or a spare rangefinder. Thanks though brother.

Are you considering a trade for a rangefinder?

Price Update: $325 takes the whole enchilada. Shipped, to your door with tracking. Includes everything you need to hunt from a saddle and succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back