• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Tree Saddle

Wasnt there a member on here that worked for Trophyline or was a friend of the family? I wonder if he is the new owner or involved in any way with the new Trophyline... Anyone know?

With the way things have gone with release dates, and not making them or making promises that are not kept, TL will not provide a date and then miss it. But once the doors open, they will be taking orders and supply will be plenty and ready to ship. The backlash from us customers when companies have fallen short on dates, promises, expectations has been ruthless so I do not blame the approach TL is taking.

Wonder how it compare to the others on the market size wise?

With the way things have gone with release dates, and not making them or making promises that are not kept, TL will not provide a date and then miss it. But once the doors open, they will be taking orders and supply will be plenty and ready to ship. The backlash from us customers when companies have fallen short on dates, promises, expectations has been ruthless so I do not blame the approach TL is taking.
As a salesman, the fastest way to lose a customer is sell something you don't have and can't deliver on. The best approach is to build anticipation and knock it out of the park once the product is available.

As a salesman, the fastest way to lose a customer is sell something you don't have and can't deliver on. The best approach is to build anticipation and knock it out of the park once the product is available.
Amen

The backlash from us customers when companies have fallen short on dates, promises, expectations has been ruthless

I hear what you are saying, but we still buy everything they make AND then some based on availability of product from all the saddle makers. I’m just not convinced anyone is listening in this market space.

With that being the said good on them for not feeding their potential consumers false promises and lottery tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I wanted to give them a chance but felt a little "dragged along" without product specs and endless "really soons". I went with H2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wish they would hurry up. Season starts in 2 weeks
Try H2 saddles. I bought one and its built like a tank. It was a little small and there was no hassle whatsoever in exchanging it for a Lg. So far so good. It's built like Tethrd clone. Took 10-12 days to get it after I ordered. Highly recommend

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Honestly all these companies in the saddle game are nothing but disappointing... so glad I own a jx3 and a kestrel so I don’t need to worry about buying a saddle and receiving it 6 months later

I’m hunting from the ground for now. I’ll never pack a stand after last year. All steel summit viper and my extra clothes a minimum of 1.5 mile walk one way, sometimes as much as 3 miles one way. I did that for 20 days straight. I ended up leaving the stand in my truck and killed a buck from the ground 1/4 mile in.

Honestly all these companies in the saddle game are nothing but disappointing... so glad I own a jx3 and a kestrel so I don’t need to worry about buying a saddle and receiving it 6 months later
John at Jx3 does things right by not taking your money until he has your stand ready to ship. Trophyline isn't taking preorders or doing "raffles." They're claiming that once their store opens, they'll have product ready to ship. Both aerohunter saddles I have ordered shipped within a week or so of when they said they would on their website. Sure, it took forever, but they were up front about that.

I don't think the saddle industry as a whole has a problem when it comes to logistics.

Both aerohunter saddles I have ordered shipped within a week or so of when they said they would on their website. Sure, it took forever, but they were up front about that.

I don't think the saddle industry as a whole has a problem when it comes to logistics.
I agree with this, It just seems to me that with people like The hunting public, Steven Rinella (MeatEater), Mark Kenyon(WiredToHunt), and many others have been representing some saddles in their content. I bet this caused some higher demand than past years. I'm also thinking we'll be seeing some more saddles hit the classifieds after this season.

Back