• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TruAngle broadhead sharpeners

Allegheny Tom

SH Member
This is the file block and I also have the stone block. I don't think these are made anymore.
Nice for a file sharpened edge on 2 and 4 blade (bleeder) heads. The stone is a fine stone. Not sure exactly what the degree of angle is on these but it works pretty well.
The files are a little worn, but I will throw in 2 brand new files, you'll need to drill a hole in each one...very easy to do.
$50 plus 1/2 shipping method of your choice. Check out the ad in the photo for the original prices. New files are about $10 each.

Pro tip...if you chalk files they last longer. the valleys won't clog with shavings. And never pull the piece back across the file, always file in one direction. Going back and forth dulls the file.
ad927debb6c06136da0ceb7ebd8eaac0.jpg
13b8c0cbb6c2c371c0dfc615d42ac6f6.jpg

Last edited:
Back