• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tuffhead Single Bevel Evolution

dwh84

Did anyone else preorder the Tuffhead single bevel 200g evolutions? I just received mine in the mail yesterday and I'm disappointed to say the least. I waited 5 months only to receive a "single bevel" grind that had some sort of back bevel grind. It's blatantly obvious because of the coating and the edge has a visible edge that looks completely unfinished. I'm trying to decide if I just want my money back and go buy something from Grizzly Stik or try to see if they can produce something of similar quality. I'll try to post pics later this eve of what I'm talking about. Just trying to see if this is a one-off issue or across the board.

Update on my issue, it appears they had someone else help finish out the preorders and got some bad finishes. He offered to make them up and get me some good ones but I opted for the refund. I went with the trusty grizzlystiks again.

Back