• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TX5 Saddle Giveaway!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure to subscribe to all 3 and take a screenshot and post it to the original Facebook post!!!
Good luck!!!!!

Sorry man! Will do another giveaway on the forum in the spring

orrrrrr download FB and only use it for this giveaway, then delete after it’s over

I’d rather have to hunt on the ground the rest of my life than sign up for Facebook. Let us know when you have a non social media give away

I don’t personally have fb
I have Instagram only for hunting and outdoor stuff
And I’m not friends with anyone I went to high school with. Most of them didn’t do anything, some still live with their parents....so I get it man

Don’t worry though as I said we will do more giveaways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t personally have fb
I have Instagram only for hunting and outdoor stuff
And I’m not friends with anyone I went to high school with. Most of them didn’t do anything, some still live with their parents....so I get it man

Don’t worry though as I said we will do more giveaways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m just breaking stones haha, this is my only social media though. Although a TX5 might make me join social media, that’s one sweet saddle

Not fair to us who don't have or want Facebook.
Havnt had facebook in 2 years since they hacked my account and messenger account .once I was able to delete my own account someone had took over which was 2 weeks after I contacted fb with another phone I never looked back

Back