• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ultimate mobile system

John 35

Found this hot rod while out quail hunting today. I bet all you one stickers, 2 tether people, and srt losers are feeling pretty silly right about now.

Attachments

• 48602E76-8BC7-459D-A72F-59BCFBDF1582.png
    48602E76-8BC7-459D-A72F-59BCFBDF1582.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 315
  • 3B584EE6-65A9-406E-BA91-855D5EB1A7BA.png
    3B584EE6-65A9-406E-BA91-855D5EB1A7BA.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
Actually, its not a bad idea for trekking a ladder stand into an area though if that's something you would want to do. You could lash the upper ladder and the seat/stand location on the bottom ladder section and get around pretty good I would think.

This should be on the 2023 new gear thread. A mobile hunting setup, complete with fidget spinners, a game cart capable of hauling multiple deer and your gear, which can also be ridden downhill. Would also like to see interchangeable rims and hubs, put some bling into that baby! ATA Innovation Award, here we come!!!!!

I saw one guy many years ago dragging a ladder stand with wheels. It was literally catching on everything that had a branch. I heard him coming 10 minutes before I saw him coming through the woods. No thank you.

I've seen wheels that clip to ladder stands to convert them into a game cart, and make it easier to drag into the woods. I would have thought you'd take the wheels off before you send it up the tree though...

I saw one guy many years ago dragging a ladder stand with wheels. It was literally catching on everything that had a branch. I heard him coming 10 minutes before I saw him coming through the woods. No thank you.
If he was dragging that thing around on the day of a hunt, than he is not the sharpest tool. It is great for getting a ladder to a remote location in late summer and leaving it there till end of season. Hence why my dad had 5. They were all set out for the year and locked with motorcycle cable locks.
I’m staying saddle 4life.

Back