• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Unlimited Antlerless Permits in WMU 5C in PA this Year

bj139

I just checked and there are unlimited antlerless permits this year for the WMU in which I hunt. I think I'll get three. Last year I had only one.
Edit: I think I misread it. Unlimited licenses may be per person, not per WMU. I'm going to try to get three.

Head on down here to Tennessee, where we have unlimited antlerless permits all season (can't harvest more than 3 per day, though) and a 2-buck season limit. Fill your freezer, take a day off, then fill your buddy's freezer too!

Head on down here to Tennessee, where we have unlimited antlerless permits all season (can't harvest more than 3 per day, though) and a 2-buck season limit. Fill your freezer, take a day off, then fill your buddy's freezer too!
I'm a landowner in TN. Does that count?

1c in NY is unlimited antlerless tags. Shoot one email pictures of tag and deer and get a new one.

The unlimited antlerless only applies to Units L and CWD in the western/west central part of Tennessee. Over in the eastern parts, there are stricter limits. Just an FYI. I took 6 last season. Down to about 3 left in the freezer :(

I just checked and there are unlimited antlerless permits this year for the WMU in which I hunt. I think I'll get three. Last year I had only one.
Edit: I think I misread it. Unlimited licenses may be per person, not per WMU. I'm going to try to get three.

Yes 5c has an allocation of 70,000 permits which is the same as last year. You can apply for as many as you want, but can only send in 3 applications per letter and pay the fee.

Yes 5c has an allocation of 70,000 permits which is the same as last year. You can apply for as many as you want, but can only send in 3 applications per letter and pay the fee.
Don't you send for one in the first time period and then can send for 3 more in the second time period ?

Don't you send for one in the first time period and then can send for 3 more in the second time period ?

For 5C: If you're a PA resident, you can send in for one on 7/13. Then, beginning Aug 3, you can send as many requests for 3 as you want until the WMU is sold out. If there still not sold out on Aug 24, you can go in and buy as many as you want OTC.

Yes. That is what I thought I read. Getting ready to fill out my application.

Back