• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD Please Close UPDATED PHOTOS SCR Down- Price Drop! MYSTERY RANCH Divide

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsdog2

SH Member

Attachments

• MR Divide.jpg
    MR Divide.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 231
  • MR Divide 3.jpg
    MR Divide 3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
It’s probably around a 2000 cubic inch pack give or take. I had a MR Treehouse the year before and this pack carried just as much of not more. I carried my EWO Ultimate One Stick With it plus the outer batwing type configuration was great for my rappel kit and extra outer wear, the other side I had my hand warmer muff, food and snacks the inner pockets carried my kill kit, pruners and saw, plus grunt tube and rattle bag. The criss-cross outer straps made it easy to carry extra outerwear as it got colder. There are also two pockets on the waste belt I carried my headlamp and daisy chain gear strap with hero clip in one and the other I carried a leatherman and my climbing gloves. This pack rides nicely on your torso has a great camo pattern. It has a lot of the functionality of the Eberlestock X2.

Is it possible a photo of it with sticks and a platform might help so people understand how it works?
I have an X2 as my go to, but heck, for that price I may just have to try it out.

Is it possible a photo of it with sticks and a platform might help so people understand how it works?
I have an X2 as my go to, but heck, for that price I may just have to try it out.
Yeah probably a good idea. I did take some more pics of it recently. Pm me your cell phone number and I can send you some more of them.

Updated photos with a few different load outs.

Picture #1: Shown with a heavyweight Carhart sweatshirt and an EWO Ultimate One Stick
Picture #2: Wings open showing an EDP. This could easily hold a RidgeRunner, Predator or Mission as well
Picture #3: Shown with an EDP, Four Shikar Sticks and a heavyweight carhart
Picture #4: Early season loadout showing the EDP and four Shikar Sticks

Attachments

• IMG_9573.jpg
    IMG_9573.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_9574.jpg
    IMG_9574.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9575.jpg
    IMG_9575.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9576.jpg
    IMG_9576.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 71
I can't believe this pack hasn't sold, especially with all of the love the X2 gets. If I didn't pack out deer it would be the perfect pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back