• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

V3 Outlaw sling pack

Jay_Disarray

SH Member
It's a factory seconds bag, so they sell them at a discounted price, but I dont need the hydration bladder line anyways, and comes in at half the price. Seems to be a nice bag, I've heard people put their predator platforms in it

"This bag is in perfect condition except for the hydration compartment. The little hole at the top of the bag where the tube comes out has been sewn shut. I wouldn't recommend trying to cut it open because you would have to cut the foam molded back, and I don't know what would happen to the panel.

I have used this sling pack all season and love it. Holds everything I need including the platform to hunt all day and easily rotates to my chest once I get to where I am setting my platform. Makes for easy access when on chest rather than on my back. I think I paid $25 and it is worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my pack today, which was supposed to arrive on Monday. Got all my stuff packed up into it.

20210205_235859.jpg20210205_235924.jpg
in the pictures my pack is carrying 35ft of 9.5mm rope with quicklink, safeguard and biner, predator platform and strap, extra prusiks + biners, 40ft paracord, and stick strapped onto the outside of it, pretty much everything i need to hunt.

20210205_235951.jpg
the pack was fluffed out a bit and barely thicker than a pop can + everything has a nice little pocket to be stored, and everything is accessible without taking the pack off, just sling it around.
I could easily fit more into the pack.

What color do your guys recommend? I wanted olive drab but the eBay pick didn’t show it with the front buckle that holds your sticks so I went foliage grey but it looks light colored. Fingers crossed it’s dark enough not to stick out in the woods.

This is my go to pack. I used it all season and found I can access everything just by sliding it around to my chest. Can pack a surprising amount of stuff in this thing.

I have had this pack for a year. I originally didn't use it much, just a quick hunt, grab and go pack. his past season as I transitioned to one sticking I made this my go to pack. I really should have started using sooner. It's a great pack, love spinning it around front when I need to get something and as was mentioned a predator fits great inside. It has room for everything I need and keeps me from carrying a bunch of crap I don't need.

What color do your guys recommend? I wanted olive drab but the eBay pick didn’t show it with the front buckle that holds your sticks so I went foliage grey but it looks light colored. Fingers crossed it’s dark enough not to stick out in the woods.

Can you let us know when it comes in ?

Can you let us know when it comes in ?

for sure but what are you interested in the color or shipping or what?

does anyone have foliage grey? Is it too light a color or will it be ok for the timber?

i dont have the grey, but i know there is usually a grey color on the bark in many trees in the areas i hunt.

I got the tan like @Jay_Disarray posted above.

i think i should reiterate that these are factory seconds bags, and therefore considered "defective" because the hydration hose hole is sewn shut. just so it is clear before anyone buys these

not a deal breaker for me, since i use a bottle anyways

i think i should reiterate that these are factory seconds bags, and therefore considered "defective" because the hydration hose hole is sewn shut. just so it is clear before anyone buys these

not a deal breaker for me, since i use a bottle anyways

omg jay I missed the first time you said it! I’m so mad we can’t be friends! Just kiddin bud I saw that but this is a friggin slamming deal man and it saved me $20 on something I’ve been waiting to buy anyway. Good lookin out posting this for us bro!

I just received one of these and I got the olive drab one. It looks well made and it does have the strap as well. The water bladder hole is tight but not sewn together all the way shut. I don't plan on using a bladder anyways cause it has a water bottle pouch on the side. I must say this should be an awesome pack for saddle hunting and it seems very comfortable to wear. The good thing about a sling pack is you can sling it in from of you and access all the pockets without taking the pack off unlike a back pack. I highly recommend this pack for 25 bucks.

When every hunter I come across is running this pack, I’ll remember this thread.

$25, that’s crazy!

Thats sweet that your predator stand fits in it
yeah it fits real nicely in the main compartment, which is the main reason i went with this pack. Average Jack Archery did a review on his, and it looked like just what ive been looking for in a pack. i can sling it around to the front and pull my predator out or put it away without even removing it.

So far i like it, ive just worn it around the house while doing different things, just to see how i like it, and i do like it so far. the wide strap is really comfortable.

Just ordered mine in OD green. Should work perfect this season! Thanks for the post!!

Back