• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

Dmeckert18

Looking for a good platform to use or a solid complete setup. Looking for an xop platform or lonewolf but open to all.

Thank but I'm ok, I'm just looking for a platform set up only, particular an xop seat

I have a klemz platform I bought here a few months ago, kinda bought it on a whim and don’t really need it. I took the lone wolf versa button off and did the “bolt mod”. I will send the versa button with it if you want it, i will also send the lone wolf strap. Packs flat, lightweight, great platform. Looking for $150tyd. Lower 48 only,

Attachments

• Platform 2.png
    Platform 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
Check this thread:

Back