• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Warm head gear for big noggins

I love my carhart toboggans. Bought like 7 of then on clearance a few years ago. I have a huge head (always using the last hole on adjustable ballcaps) and they fit fine. Warm as heck.

I love my carhart toboggans. Bought like 7 of then on clearance a few years ago. I have a huge head (always using the last hole on adjustable ballcaps) and they fit fine. Warm as heck.

That’s the only thing that fits me normally, just been wondering if there camo alternative. Maybe I’ll put some spray foam in a stump and hollow that out...

Those work good and so do the army issue fleece hats, they are huge.

I too am blessed with a big grape, here's what I use:
Both are fleece and block the wind.

last few years I've used my stormy Kromer and they come in fitted sizes. Love the hat its nice and warm and the ear flaps work great. Only downfall I see if the bill needs to be bigger for keeping stuff off my glasses.

This is on my wish list:

Why are these so expensive???

Back