• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Welcome from FL

btsnhos

Long time follower of this site, second year saddle hunting. Hunt all public land in Northwest/east Florida, NC, MO, and Montana, excited to see what DIY stuff guys come up with especially with platforms.

Welcome from Michigan! You've found the best resource for saddle hunters.

welcome from louisiana i also hunt public land all over the us due to a traveling job

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome from Michigan! You've found the best resource for saddle hunters.

Thanks. Yeah been following this site for a while now but figured it’s time to throw in my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! And remember, Tethrd exists for a reason. We're not all DIY engineers :tearsofjoy: . Some of us just shell out the cash lol. But It is fun to tinker and improve things...

Back