• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Well, it finally happened

huntin_addict

6:25AM, I'm 3 sticks up and a big shooter 8 literally walks 3 steps from my tree under me. Then he proceeds into my kill zone and stands there for about a minute. I'm hanging off the side of the tree looking at my bow laying on the ground.......

I took an extra 15 minutes at the truck getting my stuff together this morning. Damn you Scuba Steve.

Man that sucks!! Well on the bright side you were in the right spot! So forget the kicking yourself for not leaving the truck on time. Was there any opportunity that you could’ve hiked the bow up mid climb as he was closing in???

Man that sucks!! Well on the bright side you were in the right spot! So forget the kicking yourself for not leaving the truck on time. Was there any opportunity that you could’ve hiked the bow up mid climb as he was closing in???
Yes, but then it becomes a weak side shot for me with a linesman belt on a stick.

Its a great spot, was just a little slow getting in. Got a good amount of snow, real windy last night, wanted to make darn sure I was set for an all day hunt.

Last season I was in my tree early, had my target buck coming in frequently so I was going to beat him to the spot. Cell cam goes off, he is 25 yds.... it’s dark and he works his way off a few minutes later... never saw him in daylight haha. Good luck hunting him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but then it becomes a weak side shot for me with a linesman belt on a stick.

Its a great spot, was just a little slow getting in. Got a good amount of snow, real windy last night, wanted to make darn sure I was set for an all day hunt.
Yup not at all ideal, hang in & kill him!

Back