• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

When your buddy gives u a bow

I painted them as well I could being worried if there was exposed axl but it’s all enclosed. Worse case I strip it off and doing again

Anything you put over the paint? I have spray painted areas of my bow that is flaking off but the spray paint comes off as well. I feel like everything I spray paint, even after a good prep, will just scratch off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the black and white better!!!! Just kidding.

Most cases people don’t clean the area and not just dirt but getting oils and stuff off helps

U also have to remember paint isn’t adhered like hydrographic so flaking and such is almost a giving

Ya I have learned that lesson time and time again. Im waiting for my Xpedition bow to be down to solid chrome frame one of these seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back