• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where can I find a custom AR lower

Hunter260

Looking to buy a custom engraved AR lower receiver for a gift. Anyone know where I could get this done?

Well right now the market for gun parts is crazy due to the election, if you can find any in stock you could always bring it to a place that does custom engraving. My local gun shop does it, I’m sure there’s a place near you that could do it for a decent price. That way you wouldn’t have to wait around for a company to have one in stock, get around to engraving it, then ship it

Well right now the market for gun parts is crazy due to the election, if you can find any in stock you could always bring it to a place that does custom engraving. My local gun shop does it, I’m sure there’s a place near you that could do it for a decent price. That way you wouldn’t have to wait around for a company to have one in stock, get around to engraving it, then ship it
Yea that’s an idea, I was hoping to find a company that can engrave a custom serial number and rollmark on a complete blank though

The roll mark would be easy enough to do on any blank lower, the serial number is the tricky part. The easiest way to make your own serial number legally would be to do an 80% lower then you could put whatever number you want on it

Back