• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where to buy Saddle Hunting Gear in Canada

Steve_Eh

Vendor Rep
Hey guys and gals,

I probably should have posted this a while ago, but I started www.canadiansaddlehunter.com to bring saddle hunting gear up here to the frozen north and try and try and help save us some $ especially to avoid the nasty duty fees. We have a number of companies on board (Trophyline, OOAL, Dryad, Vital Ground, Ultimaider, XOP, Innovating the Outdoors, Stealth Strips, Stay Sharp, etc) and are working on getting more selection for you. Feel free to check it out and PM me if you would like something you don't see.

We also have some training events throughout the year and if your in the SW Ontario area, we can arrange a time for you to come out and try some items before you buy.

Happy Hunting!

Back