• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Who’s Hunting Kansas?

Camelcluch

SH Member
I was blessed with a Kansas tag this year. Just wondering who will be hunting and maybe catch a beer (after deer) with a few guys. PM me if you don’t want to give locations. Good luck to you all.

I’ll be out there. Unit 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the e tag so that was super helpful.
Arkie, I bet that unit is dang good. I’ve always wanted to get out to the flint hills area. It’s just a little too far to put in for me. I try to hunt where I can hunt two full days on a three day weekend.

I’m jealous, I hunted Kansas once probably 15 years ago and it was ridiculous, I’m sure it’s changed some but it was unreal back then, walk in land. I had about what I would guess a 170-180 class buck bust me in the tree at 20 yards, I still have nightmares over that one…lol

Yeah, things have changed a bit but it’s still pretty good. It’s a lot like Colorado when I moved here. The elk hunting was crazy. Things have changed but still good.

Back