• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Who has the new fourth arrow 3.0 talon micro triple arm? And Review

I just got mine. Kinda pissed me off right off the bat because they sent me a regular base and not the Talon that folds. I just sent them an email about it.
I've been trying to film my hunts but have a hard time just doing it. My goal this year is to practice before the season opens and get use to using the camera in the tree.

So do you like it? I realize this is an old post. Hopefully you still have and like it.

Still have it still love it still usin it and will for 2021. Not quite ready to break it out for saddle practice yet as its around 100* round here. Got a new toy to go with it to make my filming job go easier. Check out Garmin A1i laser ranging bowsite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11138b940d14e005f781f0013a5082ff.jpg

d855ab0174587dd4691429d1f4d4e2aa.jpg

42600e38db7c8443f73c0b4d4f066490.jpg

Last edited:
This is my 7th yr filming. I have about 3 kills self filming. Its next to impossible to self film a kill. People who dont self film dont understand the difficulty involved. I’ll try to give you a link to my work.

Here's my review, traded it for a LWCG, couldn't justify the bulk. I'm not Midwest whitetails, lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back