• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Who is going to Tethrd teach and train near Philly on May 15

sojourner

Sat, May 15, 2021
12:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT

Clover Leaf Archery Club
2080 Umbreit Road
Milford Square, PA 18935

—-

—-

I signed up. Getting stir crazy and it looks like it will be fun. And there is always possibility to win some gear.

[mention]bj139 [/mention] ??? Anyone else???

Ok I signed up. Really hoping to try one sticking at this event. Really close to ordering an EWO Ultimate one stick but I'd like to try one sticking with any kind of one stick and rappel before dropping that kind of cash.

If you have any kind of one stick and rappelling gear and wouldn't mind letting me try it please bring it!

Ok I signed up. Really hoping to try one sticking at this event. Really close to ordering an EWO Ultimate one stick but I'd like to try one sticking with any kind of one stick and rappel before dropping that kind of cash.

If you have any kind of one stick and rappelling gear and wouldn't mind letting me try it please bring it!

I have not one sticked or rappelled. I am in same situation as you.

I will bring my SRT gear and my one stick at a minimum.

Anyone know how many people are signed up? I was thinking about sharing the event on FB, specifically with the two large PA hunting groups I belong to.

Last edited:
Anyone know how many people are signed up? I was thinking about sharing the event on FB, specifically with the two large PG hunting groups I belong to.

I do not have any idea about that. I would think sharing it would not be an issue with tethrd. Heck it is free advertising.

I will bring my SRT gear and my one stick at a minimum.

I saw in another thread that you have a beal birdie. Any chance you could bring that? Just trying to figure out what to buy to use to rappel this year since the safeguard seems unobtainable for now.

I went to the one in Nashville a couple of weeks ago. It was really insightful and fun. They do a raffle and hand out tons of product. I was fortunate enough to win a keychain, knife and then the grand prize, the phantom saddle. Also, if you do go bring your bow. They have a shootoff for a free saddle. One shot from the saddle. Pretty cool. Great company and greater people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed up and unless something comes up last minute I plan on being there. Ill also bring my one stick and SRT stuff. Might have a new saddle to show off as well....if so I might have a AH Flex Size 2 for sale as well.

Last edited:
I signed up and unless something comes up last minute I plan on being there. Ill also bring my one stick and SRT stuff. Might have a new saddle to show off as well....if so I might have a AH Flex Size 2 for sale as well.

Is the flex pre-Merlin and post fix? If it is that, and in good shape, I would be interested. Purchase or trade possible.

Back