• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

why oregon was the model of clean industry and conservation

tailgunner

befor the NAFTA act of course.these polacies worked.it was ruff at first.but throughout my lifetime i saw this in action and have been blessed to enjoy deeply the outcome of clean industrie. these leaders in clean industry have boomed.and owr economy has been strong since.but in a controled environment.but thangs are changing.

this has nothing to do with polotics .this is about my state.my biological dad spent 36 years in that state prison wich i have roofed he and his wife now own their own trucking company.i have roofed every one of these mills in the video the capitol nike zerox addidas.so on and so on .i can tell you from experiance we run clean industry and it booms.most importantly we conserve our forrests,and wild life at the same time.conservation is in our blood.when people work together things work.who knew.look i dont tow any party lines .but i for sure dont suport marxist wacadoodles.however i do litteraly hug trees.cuzz i hardly use my linemens belt

Last edited:
Thrice with the "Roll Tide." I do like that McCall liked Ike!!

i will kill it,,,,,oh andjust for context in the 60s they still believed in dictionary terms for words like progress.iknow now days we call good stuff bad ass.kids dont know what batheroom to use and when people here the word progressive they now think of the regressive degenerate green haired neck tat chick asking for a smoke outside of dairy mart.thinking that you are looking at her boobs but she is so repulsive you wounder what makes her so crazy that she thinks that.thats a knew stereo type for progress

Last edited:
Ol' Tom seems like a great guy!
We don't have many people like that anymore in the right places...
who we got now dont care if my state burns..oregon always has been and always will be a DGF.state.as long as no one is hurting any body we just dont care much for laws.but its not messed up that laws where put in place to clean up the garbage it messed up that we needed the law befor individuals finally took it amungst their selve to make a change.simple example just littering .every one makes misteaks and leaves an ocational beer can behind when they black out ,but for the most part.they try to take out what they brought in.got these kids so scared of global warming, something that they cant even see outside.that they will vote for more taxes to make it disapere.when there are actual ways to clean up actual polution that actualy polutes our actual land air and water ,just by working together on a personal level p.s. this is not a drunk text rant.i realy cant spell

Last edited:
this is before green peace hippies and the modern earth worshipping marxist cucks.and befor left ,right, division created an independant party in oregon.a time when people voted their consiance rather than party lines. just the rare instance of people trying to do whats right for their state

Last edited:
Back