• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wiggy's Is Having A Sale - Updated!

ricky racer

If you've been thinking about trying some Wiggy's clothing, he announced a sale starting today. As always, shipping is free.

https://www.wiggys.com/?mc_cid=47ef82657e&mc_eid=d70bbd6c20

"In order to keep all of the Wiggy family on board we have been building inventory and as such, Kok and I decided to offer many of our products at either a 10 or 20 percent discount until this unfortunate situation moves on.
What is available at a 20% discount are all of the Ducksback products.
The following products are available at a 10% discount:

All of these products will be available until the fabric is gone.
To those of you who take advantage of this sale: we appreciate your having done so, and continued patronization of Wiggy’s."

Posted today by Wiggy's:

EXTENDING THE SALE OF PRODUCTS
I must say the response has been over whelming, which we at Wiggy’s are very grateful for.
Since I am very suspect that things will be getting back to normal anytime soon, so I decided to add the following items to the list of products with a 10 percent reduction.
ANTARCTIC MUMMY BAG
ULTIMA THULE MUMMY BAG
HUNTER HOOD ULTRA LIGHT
HUNTER HOOD SUPER LINGHT
HUNTER ULTIMA THULE
HUNTER ANTARCTIC BAG
Like you I listen to the talking heads and realize that not much if anything is changing for the good from day to day, so I am of the opinion it is very much time to make as many preparations as is possible with regards to the future.
Kok and I review the products we make and where possible have been trying to offer them at the lowest possible prices, hence what you have seen now for two days.
Thanking you for your patronage.
Sincerely,
Wiggy

Back