• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Country Ropeman 1 Out of Stock

Jordan

Just a friendly reminder that Wild Country says they won’t have stock of the Ropeman 1 again until April 2020. So if you find one buy it and let me know if there’s an extra!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered some stuff from REI. web tubbing, rope ansd 3 ropemans , same thing they are out. I love the prussic on my lifelines on tree stands, but hate them on line belt and tethers for saddles , so ordered 2.,. after you get them to seat on the tether,you can't move them

Just a friendly reminder that Wild Country says they won’t have stock of the Ropeman 1 again until April 2020. So if you find one buy it and let me know if there’s an extra!

I just got my saddle in today but no ropeman . Are you suggesting I wont recieve it until next year?

i ordered 2 from REI with siome other stuff. yesterday , I recieved the other stuff no date given as to when Ithey will be available

I just ordered 2 R 1's form Trekkinn and they had them in stock and there was code for new customers, 15BF. took 15% off, both are being delivered w/ shipping by Dec 5-6 for $87 and change

I just ordered 2 R 1's form Trekkinn and they had them in stock and there was code for new customers, 15BF. took 15% off, both are being delivered w/ shipping by Dec 5-6 for $87 and change

Awesome news thanks!

mine must be coming pony express
Have they shipped? They kept changing the arrival date so I cancelled my order. They never had any instock, just a broker, order the items from their vendor once someone orders from them. Took 2 days to get my money back

I am going to see. I found them on FB and sent them a message, then sent them another one, and they did respond and asked for my order #. I am not impressed, and did not know they were from out of the country, my fault should have looked

I am going to see. I found them on FB and sent them a message, then sent them another one, and they did respond and asked for my order #. I am not impressed, and did not know they were from out of the country, my fault should have looked

I wish you would have checked it out better as I saw that you had ordered from them and I ordered as well. LOL. I never noticed that they were out of the country either. I did get a shipping notice the other day with a tracking number. I will let you know if/when I get mine soon.

I did go to their web, and they have this graph showing where it may or may not be, and mine says ir is on the way here,( rowboat with one oar)

they contacted me today, and my ropemans are on transit. I generally hunt until jan 1, but , I am now getting excited about ice fishing, so , I may be done. good luck to those who are not

they contacted me today, and my ropemans are on transit. I generally hunt until jan 1, but , I am now getting excited about ice fishing, so , I may be done. good luck to those who are not

Mine are still showing the are in the Netherlands. I am guessing it may take a while. LOL.

The seller was back country ( not sure if that’s one word or two ). Doesn’t have any st the moment.

Back