• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge attachment option

BigB

Has anyone used the Hang Free Company’s attachment they show on Website? I like the idea just curious if anyone has real world experience with it.

B8AF525F-022B-4CEF-9A97-A93D6B7231BB.jpeg

There is an old thread on here where a guy welded versa buttons to his and replaced the ropes with amsteel whoopsie daisies that creates the same effect, I've got it bookmarked and will try to come back and link it tomorrow when I am at work. I did a similar mod to mine and can attest to it being a very solid way to attach them. I've since moved on to 2TC and haven't put any reps on them recently though

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have seen that people re cam the perch over after the intial cam to get a better bite with extra leverage.

Been using the steps since Jim came out with them and the original loop/ knot is still the best way in my opinion. Once learned you can tie and get it super secure without much fiddle factor. Really becomes second nature and you learn exactly how tight it needs to be .

Back