• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Will a tethrd predator pack fit a cruzr seeker mini?

Browning

Does anyone happen to know if the cruzr seeker mini will fit decently in a tethrd predator pack? Looking for a clean way to carry my mini seeker to the tree.

Yes it fits just fine. I have one and it works. It slides right in no problem.
I am looking for someone to help me out and take some good photos with a ruler of their predator pack all laid out. I want to sew up my own clone and would love the dimensions. Is anyone willing to get some measurements for me? I am also wondering how deep it is with the small side panels. This would be a big help if someone wouldn't mind measuring theirs for me as I know the R&D was already done by tethrd and it will save me a lot of time to have a starting place

Going for a long shot here, but does anyone know if the old xop platform will fit the predator pack from tethrd? I truly appreciate it.

Back